Thursday, April 22, 2010

Burning Bridges (Aw aw aw - dog)

I'm focused inside my own universe when suddenly was shocked that there was a chaos outside. Upon asking, I found out that the bird created the issue, then pig cascaded it with li'l exaggeration because of this the dog barked so loud just so a lot of dogs will join him, and he succeeded. I then stepped out to ......clarify their self-created chaos, and surprisingly they talked altogether in DIFFERENT tones.

The bird said that he didn't say that, the pig said, “I just cascaded”, and the dog shouted "I'm the victim". Now that some of them don’t want to correct everything based on TRUTH, I realized God is unfolding two wonderful things... ONE, sadly, I need to move on and burn bridges,

TWO, Maybe this is the time that I need to let go of the dog which once so dear to me. Now, I have chosen the motor instead of those anchors. If you ask me what I’m doing? I'm now humming here in my own universe and shaking it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment